Online business failure rate
According to many sources, more than 90% (Ninety percent) of all Internet business start-ups end in failure within the first 120 (one hundred twenty) days. And that number is all too accurate: NINETY PERCENT!
“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail“
The idea of working from home is so inviting and seems like a solution for a lot of people. Many of these people will just quit their jobs and jump into the first internet business they find. But they do no planning, do no research or studding. They have no knowledge of what their getting into, no preparation and therefor no hope of success.
Failure is their only path and they are unaware of it
This alarming failure rate happens for a number of reasons:
1. Many don’t know the statistical probabilities they face. With over 20 million online businesses, they don’t understand what they would need to do to be successful.
2. Many don’t even think of failure as a possibility. All they see is an online scam saying they could make thousands a month with 2 hours of work a day. In their mind they see themselves on a beach working 2 hours from a laptop.
3. Many are talked into things they are unprepared for. Once they realize the amount of work that is needed and the time and patience you need, they give up or frantically jump at another unrealistic opportunity.
4. Many don’t have the basic knowledge of building an online business. They join a company that has no training and no support. They are doing it all by themselves with no real knowledge of what they are doing.
5. Some think that an internet business runs on auto-pilot. They feel they can buy a domain, build a website and then push some magic button and send millions of visitors to their site. Nothing could be further from the truth.
So what can you do?
Success is still a possibility. There is still that other 10% who understand that online business is not a get rich quick scheme. They know that riches will not come overnight and that there is a learning curve.
Success happens for them because they took the time to learn about internet marketing and how it works.
They get the training they need and know its going to take time and patience to achieve a successful online business.
90 days of building a website with no results is common
You can achieve success if you follow a plan and have patience. If you follow the steps I have outlined on my site, you will be well on your way.
Don’t go laying out money for some “sounds to good to be true” scheme, because most of them are. Don’t sign into a program that offers no support and no training.
Before you spend a dime, try building your online business for free. You can sign up for free, and get 2 free websites to build your website around.
Your steps to success:
Start with a business plan. [Read More]
You must focus on your niche. [Read More]
You need a business name and understand how to research it. [Read More]
Understand keywords and how to search them. [Read More]
Realize the importance of page titles. [Read More]
Understand content and its importance for the SEO’s. [Read More]
Links you’ll have on your site and where to use them. [Read More]
You’ll need a email marketing platform [Read More]
Last minute details before your ready for business. [Read More]
You can access a free keyword search platform here
At the site above, you will get training. There is live chat running 24/7 with some of the over 850,000 members. Classrooms, live video training, support 24/7. Take a look below of the two types of training available for all free members.
First there is Affiliate training: Click on it and
see what you get for free
Next there is Entrepreneur Certification training, for free
This is not just another web hosting site, its a university of like minded Entrepreneur’s all helping each other to succeed.
Take a look at the dashboard
On the left side is all the training, where you can ask questions and access to your site manager, site support, ask members to comment on your site, get your site reviewed by others, etc.
In the middle of the page, members that ask questions gets posted there for anyone to answer, on the top are the newest members to say hello to, etc.
On the right side is a 24/7/365 chat room that you can jump into and get a question answered quickly. As you can see, questions get answered from seconds to about 2-3 minutes. You are never alone when there building your site.
Where else can you try something for free with no obligation to buy anything? Take a look, read what some of the members are saying and see what you would be getting.
All my best to your success,
PS: Please leave a comment if you have a minute….Thanks
- Published On : 11 months ago on November 2, 2017
- Author By : Douglas Schmitz
- Last Updated : November 15, 2017 @ 5:30 pm
- In The Categories Of : building online business
- Tagged With : online business failure